05 December 2014

MAKEUP REVOLUTION HAUL & A QUICK UPDATE

Makeup Revolution Beauty Haul. So I went shopping last month for some gifts and ended up buying some things for myself as well, because.... yeah. I'm bad. Makeup Revolution released a new lip line called #liphugs, and since I already love their other lipsticks, I had to pick up a few... or 10. I also threw in some eyeshadow palettes and blush palettes. I purchased several of each palette for gifts, but I'm only going to show you one of each of course.

MAKEUP REVOLUTION BEAUTY HAUL
Holiday specials are flying around, so try to keep that in mind when you shop online. Let me know if you want reviews on anything in particular, and I'll see what I can do. Check out Makeup Revolution here

QUICK LIFE UPDATE:
For those of you who are interested in what's going on with me personally, our move date has moved up quite a bit - we're heading out December 29 to our new home in California. As you can probably tell, my blog and Youtube channel have taken a back seat, but I promise, I will post now and again, even though things are insane right now. Any long distance moving tips will be greatly appreciated! :)

What have you been hauling lately?

Connect with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I try to respond to all comments, but you can tweet me too for faster communication :). I love talking to you all!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
UA-40051127-1