05 April 2013

Daytime Sultry Smoky Eye

Hi!
If you're like me, or if you like in super humid weather, wearing alot of makeup doesn't really make much sense, because you'll just sweat it off in 5 minutes. Or maybe that's just me. It might be just me. But I really don't like to wear too much. It feels like my face is suffocating, so I usually like my dramatic eyes toned down just a bit. And it works.

Oh, and I'm experimenting with a new filming style. Let me know what you think. I would love some feedback :)

Daytime Sultry Smoky Eye



So what do you think of this look? How do you do your smoky eye? Have a link? Post it below :)

...Ash B...


Like what you see? Follow me :)

BLOGLOVIN'
FOR UPDATES

TWITTER
Let's chat!

INSTAGRAM
Share photos!

12 comments:

  1. This is such a pretty look!
    -Charlotte
    http://www.incharlottesshoes.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. so pretty <3 love the look!

    www.myladyboudoir.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats such a great look and I love the naked palette!

    Please check out and follow my blog! I'd really appreciate it! <3
    http://seasidebeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love it too!
      Started following your blog. Follow back if you like what you saw :)

      Delete
  4. Sure! Follow my Bloglovin' - in the sidebar :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a really pretty look and no your not the only one. I wear less makeup in the summer for the same reason.

    I like your videos, you do a good job! I subscribed :)

    Kelly
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Kelly! I'm glad you like them :)

      Delete
  6. looks really lovely on you!! xx

    http://abambilegsblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! I try to respond to all comments, but you can tweet me too for faster communication :). I love talking to you all!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
UA-40051127-1