23 May 2014

ASOS MINI SATCHEL BAG WITH SCALLOP BAR DETAIL

ASOS Mini Satchel Bag with Scallop Bar Detail in Nude. Well, dang, what a descriptive name. I don't even know what to write anymore... but I'll try. For my first ASOS purchase, I bought 2 satchels. Yes, TWO! I love satchel type bags, and since I was in desperate need for a new bag, I hit up ASOS online. I've been eyeing the satchels for months, and when I finally decided to order, there was a sale! Total score. There's a sale on a few items right now, if you're wondering. 

ASOS Mini Satchel Bag with Scallop Bar Detail in Nude
This is one of the cutest bags ever. It is a sturdy faux leather design, and I like that it'll hold it's shape really well. I'm in love with the gold accents and the scallop detail. It's just perfect. I chose the mini version (9"w x 7" h), because I am mini size, and it's perfect. I think the regular size would've been too big. I'm happy I chose the color Nude, because it just adds a touch of class, and makes me feel very chic. 


The flap flips open and has a single magnetic closure. Inside, it's black fabric, and there is a pocket towards the front for a cellphone, cards, or whatever you wish, and a zip pocket in the back. There isn't a ton of storage space, and it's really not going to fit a makeup bag, but I chose a small bag on purpose. Now, I can't shove all my crap in there. Well, I can... I can do anything. 

If you'd like to take a look at ASOS's current offerings on satchels, have a look here. I purchased this little lovely bag here for $28.22 when it was on sale. Regular price is $35.11. I'm really quite happy with it, and even though I'd pay regular price, I like the adventure of waiting for the sales to pop up. 

Have you purchased anything from ASOS? What kind of bags do you like to use?


Connect with me!

Meet Laura, the beautiful girl from Demand Beauty. While focusing on her education, Laura turns to her blog for a nice distraction from the world of A-levels. Head on over to say hi! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I try to respond to all comments, but you can tweet me too for faster communication :). I love talking to you all!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
UA-40051127-1