01 November 2013

NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in Monte Carlo

Can I get a heyy-yaaa! for it being Friday AND November?!? I hope your Fridays are well and your weekends awesome! Today, I have another lip product to share with you. It's NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in Monte Carlo.

I've said before that I was never really a lipstick person, and now I am. Well, I was never a lip gloss-y type person either, and I still am not. These lip creams though, are brilliant! They're a lip stick in a cream formulation and applies like a gloss but doesn't feel like one. Did I lose you there? Hopefully not, haha. For $6.00 a piece from Cherry Culture, I just can't help but want the entire collection.

The packaging of NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream is a tube that shows what color the shade is with a black cap housing the doe foot applicator. I've found that I don't have to re-dip the applicator to get more product, since it picks up enough. However, if you want to layer it on, you can do so easily.
NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in Monte Carlo is an intense blood red shade that has a pink and blue undertone. I may have just made that up, but let's go with it, shall we? It's super creamy when it goes on and dries to a soft finish. It applies like a dream, and this is coming from a really klutzy lip product applier (me). I don't make a huge mess of my face when I apply this, and that makes me love this so much! After a few minutes, the lip cream will set to an almost dry finish. It doesn't feel dry and is very comfortable to wear. It lasts forever until you eat or drink, and then it will need touching up. I have worn this to sleep (I took a nap waiting for my camera battery to charge), and it looked just like it did before I slept. Score!
I'm really liking the red lip look, and I think it suits me. My dad gave me a funny look when he saw me wearing this lippy. Probably because I was just hanging out in the house with a full face of makeup on. Hahaha, oh dad. This is what I do!

Have you tried the NYX Soft Matte Lip Creams?

Like what you see? Follow me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I try to respond to all comments, but you can tweet me too for faster communication :). I love talking to you all!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
UA-40051127-1