31 October 2013

China Glaze Afterglow

Hump day is over, and it's almost the weekend! Today, I have for you lovelies, a gorgeous nail polish from China Glaze. I've never tried China Glaze nail polishes before this, and I have to say, I'm quite impressed with the brand so far. They have a wide selection of shades to choose from, and the price is pretty darn good at $3.99. 

The shade I'm going to share with you is called Afterglow. I have to be honest, I fell in love with the name, and then the shade. It's a beautiful sheer, holographic pink. In different lighting, it will appear a peachy, light pink, or a holographic blue. You could compare it to the color on the inside of a shell. I think it's gorgeous.
The formula is really nice. It goes on smoothly with no clumping, and it's not too thin. I used two coats and topped it off with Seche Vite Top Coat in the photo above. I've been wearing Afterglow for a few days now, and so far there is no chipping. If there is a bit of chip wear, I can't tell, because the color is too sheer to notice. Cherry Culture usually has China Glaze nail polishes on sale at $3.99, with the original price being $4.20, and of course I took advantage of the 40% off sale! Total steal! I'm wishing I purchased more shades, but I'll wait until next time. 

Do you have Afterglow? Or any China Glaze nail polishes? What do you think of sheer shades like this one?

Like what you see? Follow me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I try to respond to all comments, but you can tweet me too for faster communication :). I love talking to you all!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
UA-40051127-1