29 September 2013

DIY Hair Mask: Silky Hair Oil Cocktail

Greetings from my vacation spot for the weekend! If you follow me on Instagram and Twitter, you'll know what I'm up to. If not, well then aren't you a bit curious? :)

Anyway, I decided to give my hair a little treat this weekend and try to repair the damage I've caused it. Using a few oils I have lying around my house, I was able to create a really luxurious mix that left my hair feeling super smooth, silky, and shiny.

Silky Hair Oil Cocktail

Photo courtesy of Daily Perricone

Photo courtesy of Ulster Herald

Photo courtesy of ifood.tv

Ingredients:
1 Tbsp Olive Oil
1 Tbsp Coconut Oil
1 Tbsp Almond Oil
Shower Cap
Bowl

Directions:
Add all oils to the bowl and mix well.
Massage oil into your hair, keeping about an inch away from the roots (if you have oily hair).
Cover with a shower cap.
Wait at least 30 minutes. I kept the oil on for a couple of hours.
Shampoo and rinse. You may want to use a clarifying shampoo or shampoo twice. I used Aveeno baby shampoo twice. :)
Pat hair with a towel and let air dry.

See you all after my vacation!

What's your favorite hair mask? 


Like what you see? Follow me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I try to respond to all comments, but you can tweet me too for faster communication :). I love talking to you all!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
UA-40051127-1