30 September 2013

Smoky Blue Eye Makeup

I posted this video sometime last week on my YT channel, but I didn't share it much, so I would like to do that now.

This look was inspired by the cooler weather, and the upcoming winter season. Everyone is raving about autumn, and I guess I kind of skipped right into winter, lol.


If you're not into watching the video, here's a little diagram of what I did.


It's pretty simple, but I really like it. They say you can't wear blue eyeshadow after 1950whenever, but I think you can wear any color as long as you're confident that you're rockin' it.

What's your favorite color to wear on your lids this season?

Like what you see? Follow me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I try to respond to all comments, but you can tweet me too for faster communication :). I love talking to you all!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
UA-40051127-1