17 May 2015

WHERE THE LIGHT IS EYESHADOW QUAD | COLOUR POP & KATHLEEN LIGHTS

Where The Light Is. Kathleen Lights is definitely one of my favorite beauty-tubers right now. Firstly, she's a sweetheart with an extremely level head on her shoulders. She inspires me. Second, she's freaking adorable!!! Working with Colour Pop last year, she came out with a super trendy Lippy Stick named Lumiere ($5). It's one of those Kylie Jenner type shades with a touch more rose tones in it. I love it, so of course, I ordered her eyeshadow quad collaboration with Colour Pop, called Where The Light Is ($20), that was released last month (I think). 
Where The Light Is comes with four eyeshadow pots - Glow (matte creamy vanilla), Cornelious (matte warm brown), Kathleenlights (pearlized bright golden copper), and Blaze (metallic warm bronze with glitter). Each shadow swatches smooth and creamy, but my favorites are Kathleenlights and Blaze. They are beyond GORGEOUS shades! Glow and Cornelious make great highlight and crease blending shades, so I'll be getting a lot of use out of them too. Overall, completely in love. If you don't have this quad, and you love neutrals, YOU NEED IT. Just sayin.

WHERE THE LIGHT IS
Have you picked up any goodies from Colour Pop recently? Think you need this quad? I think yes!

Connect with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I try to respond to all comments, but you can tweet me too for faster communication :). I love talking to you all!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
UA-40051127-1