13 May 2015

SINFUL COLORS NAIL COLOR IN ROSE DUST

Sinful Colors Professional Nail Color in Rose Dust. I'm kind of really in love with these dusty, rose, mauve tones lately, and I can't seem to get enough. I've been trying out a few different nail polish formulas lately, and while some have brought on great disappointment, Sinful Colors remains to be my favorite formula of nail polishes - and super affordable too! I picked up Rose Dust, and of course I love it. 

What are your favorite shades right now? Rose, mint, and aqua shades are pulling me in!

Connect with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I try to respond to all comments, but you can tweet me too for faster communication :). I love talking to you all!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
UA-40051127-1