11 May 2013

Review: Lancome Blush Subtil in Aplum

Hi!
I think I've turned my VEDIM into BEDIM... lol. Oh well, at least I'm connecting everyday :)
Anyway, I've got a review post for you today - and it's on one of my favorite blushes.

It's Lancome's Blush Subtil in Aplum. This was one of my first blushes that I've ever used, and I absolutely LOVE it. It goes on so nicely, and it doesn't make me look like a clown.


As you can see, it's a gorgeous berry shade, and it goes on lightly but also is very buildable. It's hard for me to put too much. I've gotten a whole bunch of compliments on this blush, and I'm happy to share it with you.
I got this blush in a collection package that Lancome was promoting about a year and a half ago, and I just pulled out my blush about a year ago, and there's still a whole bunch of blush left. I wonder if I'll ever run out. At least it's a powder and powders last forever. Almost.

Please excuse the dust on the brush there - you can really tell I don't touch it. It's been there, and I'm too lazy to throw it away. I don't really know that I want to throw it away lol.

So what do you think of this blush? Have you tried it? Would you wear it? What's your FAVE blush right now?


Like what you see? Follow me :)

7 comments:

  1. This looks really pretty! I'm not really a blush girl but the swatches of it on Google do look like something I'd go for!
    New follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not a blush girl either, so you'd probably like it :)

      Delete
  2. I like when you can Build up blushes! so you control how pink you want it... but sometimes isn't the best option... because of the time... so I have two in a daily basis: Fit me Blush by maybelline than gives me a nice soft color with one touch. and revlon photo ready blush, that can be built up :)

    www.klimver.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. mmm I like options! I'm thinking Tarte Amazonian Clay blushes for my other options :)

      Delete
  3. Great review! Found your blog through the Meet me on the bright side blog hop! New follower:)
    Brittney

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post.

    I have a fashion giveaway going on my blog. You can check it out here. :)

    -♡ Valerie Angel

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! I try to respond to all comments, but you can tweet me too for faster communication :). I love talking to you all!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
UA-40051127-1