26 May 2015

URBAN DECAY REVOLUTION HIGH COLOR LIPGLOSS IN QUIVER

Urban Decay Revolution High Color Lipgloss in Quiver. There's just something about that gunmetal that draws me into Urban Decay's Revolution packaging. Can't.Get.Enough. I don't even really like lip gloss, but of course, I love the Revolution Lipsticks, so I thought - what the hell, why not? 

Quiver ($22) is a bright raspberry pink with blue undertones (I would). It was the shade the appealed to me the most, and goes really well with my skin tone which leans more warm and yellow. Pigmentation is impressive and applies almost in full-color with one swipe. Formulation isn't too sticky or gloopy and doesn't slide around on the lips. Lasting power is approximately 4-6 hours depending on your activity of choice (eating, drinking, kissing, etc), much less with kissing of course. 

URBAN DECAY REVOLUTION HIGH-COLOR LIPGLOSS IN QUIVER
Have you picked up any of the Urban Decay Revolution Glosses? I'm thinking of picking up a nice red next!

Connect with me!

Have you seen my latest video?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I try to respond to all comments, but you can tweet me too for faster communication :). I love talking to you all!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
UA-40051127-1