12 September 2014

HOW TO DEPOT SLEEK EYESHADOWS

How to Depot Sleek Eyeshadows. I had a really hard time finding a tutorial to help me depot my Sleek palettes, so I figured why not make one. It might help someone, you never know. Many people use heat to melt the glue on their eyeshadow pans, but when I tried it, it was too slow, and I'm really bad with heat, so to save myself some physical pain, I resorted to the tools that my daddy taught me how to use - a hammer and a screwdriver. Told you I was pretty handy ;)

HOW TO DEPOT SLEEK EYESHADOW PALETTES
First, LOOK AT THOSE COLORS! AHHH! Ok, I'm done. 

I used a MAC Pro Palette Large Duo ($8), and it comes with a clear divider in between to separate and protect your products. I really like how it turned out, and even though I did crack a few shadows during my experimentation phase, I'm ok with it. As I said in the video, this is meant for budget shadows that you won't be afraid of losing or breaking, so keep that in mind.

VIDEO TUTORIAL

How do you depot your eyeshadows? 

Connect with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I try to respond to all comments, but you can tweet me too for faster communication :). I love talking to you all!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
UA-40051127-1