15 September 2014

I AM ONLY HUMAN | SUNDAY SIT DOWN

In the past 28 years that I've been alive, I have a accumulated quite a few experiences. Many good, many not so great, and some devastating. We all have a past, baggage that we wish no one knew about, things that we are ashamed of. I'm here to say - it's okay. It's okay, because the past is what made us who we are today. It has made us stronger, even if we don't realize it. Our past experiences have helped shape us, but they do not define us. Everyone has made more mistakes than they can keep track of. It's just a part of being human, and we are all only human. 

I'm thinking of sharing a bit more about my experiences in the coming months, so let me know if that's something you would be interested in. I had an overwhelmingly amazing response to my post on Depression and one of my latest Instagram posts - 20 Facts About Me, so thank you all for that. It made me realize that it's okay to share more of me than what I already do, and that this connection that I've made with you all is real and quite amazing. 

Again, I want to feature my amazing friend Melanie and her campaign called #RealSkinRevolution. It really has got me thinking about taking the time to love myself more than I do. There's a wonderful little Facebook Group for the campaign that you can join here, if you're interested in meeting amazing girls from all over the world and sharing with us. Melanie has brought us together, and it is such a wonderful thing she is doing for girls (and guys) everywhere!
And I had to design some shirts for her, cause that's just what I like doing in my spare time, haha! What do you think? Not sure if she'll have them up for sale or anything, but join the group to get the heads up if it happens! 

Connect with me!

Have you seen my latest video?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I try to respond to all comments, but you can tweet me too for faster communication :). I love talking to you all!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
UA-40051127-1