10 September 2014

BUTTER LONDON NAIL POLISH IN SHAG | NOTW

Butter London Nail Polish in Shag. My first Butter London nail polish leans more towards autumnal shades (as promised). Shag is a gorgeous shimmery copper that makes my fingers feel like shiny new pennies. At $15 a pop, Butter London polishes are not cheap, however, I do have my eye on a few shades that I can't find anywhere else, so I might just have to pick those up too.

The formula is good and applies smoothly. The brush somehow applies just the right amount of polish, scraping off the excess as you lift it off your nail. I did this slowly just to be sure, and it was pretty cool. I didn't have gloopy nails for once. It could be a fluke or my overactive imagination, but it was nice nonetheless. I'm quite happy with it. Have you tried any Butter London nail polishes? What's on your nails this week?

BUTTER LONDON SHAG

Connect with me!

Have you seen my latest video?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I try to respond to all comments, but you can tweet me too for faster communication :). I love talking to you all!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
UA-40051127-1