31 August 2014

RIMMEL 60 SECONDS MINTILICIOUS | NOTW

Rimmel 60 Seconds Mintilicious. The obsession with mint tones continue. I purchased Mintilicious along with Breakfast in Bed, and I love them both. Mintilicious is a bit darker and warmer, but it is just as beautiful. I promise, I'll have some autumn appropriate shades coming soon, but for now, enjoy the minty goodness while it lasts! 

RIMMEL 60 SECONDS MINITLICIOUS
I'm really loving the thick, rounded brush of these little nail polishes. They are perfect for my small nails, and the rounded tip makes application easier. 

Have you picked up any nail polishes lately?

Connect with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I try to respond to all comments, but you can tweet me too for faster communication :). I love talking to you all!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
UA-40051127-1