29 August 2014

EBAY HAUL | STATEMENT NECKLACES

Statement Necklaces. I've seen some really pretty statement necklaces on Pinterest, and while you can purchase them from Etsy, I prefer a cheaper alternative - Ebay. Prices range from $1 and up, so you're sure to find something in your price range. If you're a Pinterest addict like myself, you might see some familiar gems! There are so many options available from simple designs to more elaborate pieces. I prefer more simple designs, as going overboard can make it look like my necklace is trying to eat me. So here's what I got!

EBAY STATEMENT NECKLACES
Flower Crystal Bubble Bib Statement Necklace in Black and Pink ($3.78 with free shipping here)
Crystal Resin Flower Statement Necklace in Beige, Light Blue, and Multi-Color ($2.73 with free shipping here)
Mint Green Jewel Crystal Statement Necklace ($5.99 with $6.00 shipping here) 
The seller I purchased from is sold out at the moment, but here is an alternative seller with a slightly higher cost. I haven't purchased from this seller before, so like always, please do proper research and exercise caution before purchasing anything on any website. 

What do you think of my picks? Have you purchased any statement pieces lately? Please do share! 

Connect with me!

Have you seen my latest video? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I try to respond to all comments, but you can tweet me too for faster communication :). I love talking to you all!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
UA-40051127-1