06 August 2014

RIMMEL 60 SECONDS BREAKFAST IN BED | RITA ORA COLLECTION

Rimmel 60 Seconds Breakfast in Bed. I've always loved blue, and I've been loving minty shades since I started blogging. Essie's Mint Candy Apple started it all, but I'm not complaining. Minty shades are perfect for spring and summer, but they can be used in fall and winter for a nice cool pick me up. I found two minty blue shades from Rimmel the other day, and the first one is part of the Rita Ora Collection. 

RIMMEL 60 SECONDS BREAKFAST IN BED, RITA ORA COLLECTION
The bottle is on the smaller end of the spectrum, holding 0.27 oz of product, and the brush is wide and thick with a rounded tip, making for easy application. I love the brush! Rita Ora's official collection stamp is on each handle, identifying which nail polishes belong to her collection. 

Breakfast in Bed is the perfect icy blue with a soft pearlescent shimmer running through it. The shimmer isn't very noticeable, but it does give the color a really nice sheen. Application was so-so with the first coat being a bit streaky, but the second coat was nice and smooth. I used a third coat to create a solid opaque finish, even if it was pretty solid at two coats. I'm just weird like that. Wear time is pretty good, and I can tell it is going to last at least 5 days minimum. I'm already on my 3rd day, and not a sign of wear in sight. 

For $2.50 a bottle, I would say the Rimmel 60 Second line is something I'm going to be keeping my eye on. While the bottles are smaller than the average nail polish bottle, I do love mini beauty products, so these are perfect for me. 

Have you tried the Rimmel 60 Second nail polishes? Your thoughts? Any shades you would recommend?

Connect with me!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I try to respond to all comments, but you can tweet me too for faster communication :). I love talking to you all!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
UA-40051127-1