30 June 2014

JULIE MAY, THE SALT LIFE WIFE | MONTHLY BLOGGER FEATURE

Julie May, The Salt Life Wife. Welcome to the end of June! The month of July will be here in an hour, and I thought it would be the perfect time to introduce this month's featured blogger. I've been featuring a blogger at the end of my posts the past few months, and I think it's a wonderful way to introduce you to bloggers I have been loving lately. 



Julie May blogs as The Salt Life Wife. After the closing of 2030 Glam, Julie May decided to start over again under a new name, one more fitting to her personality and lifestyle. The Salt Life Wife. Blogging all the way on the other side of the world from where I live, Julie has come to be one of my dearest friends. You will not find a sweeter soul on this earth. She would literally drop her life to help people. She's done it before, and for that I admire her so very much. 

The Salt Life Wife is a blog filled with posts ranging from beauty reviews, lifestyle posts and vlogs, and everything in between. She takes you into her home and her life, and if you need a little escape from your own busy world, take a step into Julie's world. You'll see beautiful sunsets and beaches, take a peak into a sunshine-filled life, but you'll also see her struggles. We all have them, and though we may not all be able relate to her infertility struggle, we know how it feels to want something so desperately, so out of reach that we will do almost anything to get it. As a mother, my heart burns for Julie's struggle to conceive a child, but this woman is a fighter like no other.

Now that I've spilled a little on the awesomeness that is Julie May, hop on over to her blog and Youtube channel for some real life. The Salt Life.

Julie's latest review features this beautiful Clarins Blush Prodige Illuminating Cheek Colour in Miami Pink. 


Connect with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I try to respond to all comments, but you can tweet me too for faster communication :). I love talking to you all!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
UA-40051127-1