29 June 2014

MAC PEDRO LOURENCO COLLECTION | RUBY

MAC Pedro Lourenco Collection, Ruby. MAC has tons of collections out right now - Kelly and Sharon Osbourne, Moody Blooms, Pedro Lourenco, and more! There literally is something for everyone. While I don't try to buy from every collection, I do like to browse around and see if something catches my eye. This lipstick caught my eye - and my wallet, obviously.

MAC Ruby
Packaged in a sleek, rubberized black tube with gold metal accents and MAC Pedro Lourenco embossed on the side of the bullet. This makes it really easy to identify among the sea of lipsticks on my desk. Ruby is one of my more sophisticated lipsticks to date. Keep in mind that the packaging is similar to NARS packaging, meaning it catches oils and makeup easily.

Ruby is an amplified formula, meaning it is more pigmented yet still remains creamy. It is opaque in one swipe, which means this lipstick will last a while. Leaning towards the orange end of the red spectrum, Ruby is my first orange-toned lipstick, and I have to say that I really like it. I didn't think I'd suit orange tones, but it doesn't look too bad! It applies smoothly and isn't too drying.

I like to apply this with my Real Techniques Accent Brush for precise application. Lasting power is pretty decent at 3-4 hours with eating, but you will need to touch up. I ate a whole roll of oreos and milk and only needed minimal touch up. Perfect!

Have you picked up anything from the MAC collections lately? What do you think of Ruby?

Connect with me!

Meet Julie, The Salt Life Wife
One of the sweetest women I have ever had the pleasure of knowing through blogging, Julie is on a journey, battling infertility. Beauty blogging and vlogging her life helps keep her positive, and that's one of the most inspirational things, her positivity. You just can't help but love her! She's started over from scratch, so head on over to her blog and her channel to show her some #bbloggers love! <3


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I try to respond to all comments, but you can tweet me too for faster communication :). I love talking to you all!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
UA-40051127-1