26 April 2014

PROM AND WEDDING MAKEUP, HAIR, NAILS, and OUTFIT | 2014

Prom & Wedding Season Makeup, Hair, Nails, and Outfit 2014. Back when I was in high school, my school didn't (and still doesn't) do prom, so in order to experience that, I went to proms at another school. It wasn't that great, to be honest, but I did like the getting ready with my girlfriends part. That was the main event for me, lol!
This year, I came up with a complete Prom & Wedding look to share with you. I posted this up on my Youtube channel as a 3-part series, and now that all 3 videos are up, I'm posting it as one big awesome post for my lovely readers! Enjoy!

MAKEUP
PRODUCTS USED:
Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer in Very Fair
Maybelline Dream Lumi Touche in Radiant
Tarte Amazonian Clay Full Coverage Airbrush Foundation in Light Beige
ELF Eyebrow Kit in Dark
NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Yogurt
NYX Love in Rio Eyeshadow Palette in Bikini Bottom
ELF Golden Bronzer in Golden
ELF Liquid Liner in Black
Shu Uemura Eyelash Curler (original)
Maybelline The Magnum VolumExpress Mascara in Waterproof Black
Maybelline Lash Discovery in Waterproof Black
Milani Baked Blush in Rose D'Oro
Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Honey
Maybelline Color Whisper in Pin Up Peach

WATCH THE VIDEO HERE 

HAIR
P.S. I had to lighten the photos so you could see the details in my hair :)

WATCH THE VIDEO HERE


NAILS
PRODUCTS USED:
China Glaze Nail Lacquer in Afterglow
Wet n Wild Wild Shine Nail Color in Hallucinate
OPI Nail Polish in Teenage Dream (Katy Perry Collection)

WATCH THE VIDEO!

OUTFIT
Dress - Speechless from Macy's
Shoes - Chinese Laundry "Willy"
Jewelry - mine

What do you think of my completed Prom and Wedding Look? What did you/are you going to wear to prom? 

Connect with me!


Meet Rikki Poynter - a beautiful woman with a feisty attitude. She loves makeup and is a proud representative of the Deaf/Hard of Hearing (HOH) Community. Follow her blog and subscribe to her Youtube Channel for in-depth reviews and tutorials - you'll LOVE her!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I try to respond to all comments, but you can tweet me too for faster communication :). I love talking to you all!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
UA-40051127-1