03 December 2013

Nailtini Nail Lacquer in Champagne

This month, my Ipsy bag provided me with one of the most gorgeous nail polish shades I have ever owned. Then again, I am partial to champagne shades. Nailtini Champagne was right up my alley. Once I pulled it out of the box, I was in LOVE. I had to wear it right away. 
Nailtini Nail Polishes are housed in a long, slender glass bottle, reminiscent of the martini glass logo on the front. The cap/handle is long and feels like holding a pen while applying polish, which isn't a bad thing, at least for me. 
The formulation is smooth and creamy, and I was surprised by how nicely it applied. With one coat of Champagne, you'll get a nice sheer wash of champagney goodness, but two coats is best. Topped off with Seche Vite Top Coat, wear time was well over four (4) days before chipping. 
I absolutely love this shade, and with the retail price at $13 a bottle, I'm quite happy to have received it in my Ipsy bag. To see what else I got this month from Ipsy, check out my post here.

Do you have this shade? What do you think of Nailtini Nail Polish? 
post signature
Email AshFollow on TwitterFollow on InstagramFollow on PinterestFollow on BloglovinFollow on YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I try to respond to all comments, but you can tweet me too for faster communication :). I love talking to you all!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
UA-40051127-1