05 December 2013

Burt's Bees Refreshing Lip Balm with Pink Grapefruit

I'm kind of addicted to lip balms. You know how most people don't finish their lip balm tubes. Mostly, they get lost and never found. Me? I use mine until the plastic at the bottom scratches my lips. I've always loved the feeling lip balms give my lips. Naturally, my lips are very dry and tend to crack, so I always found lip balms to be a necessity. Recently, I've been loving Burt's Bees for my lips. (Beware, crappy iPhone photos)
Burt's Bees Refreshing Lip Balm with Pink Grapefruit retails for just under $5 at drugstores. This luscious lip balm is described as:
A revitalizing experience, Refreshing Lip Balm with Pink Grapefruit by Burt's Bees contains nutritious oil from the seeds of tropical Pink Grapefruit, which are rich in powerful Vitamins C and E. Your lips will be left feeling refreshed and moisturized with a delicious sweet citrus flavor. Featured Ingredient: Pink Grapefruit Oil - Uplifting, cleansing and clearing. Stimulating to the lymphatic system and toning to the skin.
Upon opening up the little tube, I could smell the grapefruit instantly. I LOVE grapefruit. I could eat it all day, err day. So this gem here is absolutely delicious to me! It goes on smoothly, and even though it doesn't taste like grapefruit, the scent lingers for a while. I may or may not periodically sniff this lip balm while sitting at my desk... 

Do you like Burt's Bees Lip Balms? Have you tried the Pink Grapefruit one?

post signature
Email AshFollow on TwitterFollow on InstagramFollow on PinterestFollow on BloglovinFollow on YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I try to respond to all comments, but you can tweet me too for faster communication :). I love talking to you all!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
UA-40051127-1