30 November 2013

November 2013 Ipsy Glam Bag | Glam It Up

It's that time again when I share with you my November 2013 Ipsy Glam Bag that I received this month. The theme was Glam It Up, and there were a few products that I was really looking forward to. First, let's just show you what I received in my lovely little gold makeup bag.
This month's Ipsy bag was a metallic little gold case with a snakeskin texture and pattern and a hot pink zipper. I'm not really an animal print or texture person, but it's not real, so I don't mind it. It also came with these little cards that included our monthly discount rates and codes. 
We received a total of six (6) products in our bags this month, which was a nice treat, because normally, we only receive five (5) items per bag. These are all of the products that were in my bag.
Be a... Bombshell Lip Crayon in Hot Damn (Gotta love that name!) - Full size 2.5 g, $14
Em Cosmetics Pillow Plush Lip Balm in creamsicle - Full size 5 g, $15
TRESemme Extra Firm Control Hair Spray - Sample 1.5 oz, $0.60 (Full size 11 oz, $4.39)
Pixi Beauty Bronzer in Subtly Suntouched - 3.2 g, $1.82 (Full size 10.21 g, $18)
Nailtini Nail Laquer in Champagne - Full size 0.5 oz $13
Starlooks Gem Pencil in Topaz - Full size 2.4 g $14

My one issue with my Ipsy bag this month is the hair spray. I've tailored my quiz and reviews to say that I don't need hair products, but for some reason, they sent me hair spray. Last month, I received blow dry gel. One of the products I was looking forward to was a sample of one of Glam Glow's masks. I was pretty upset about it, but I'm over it. Maybe next month, they won't disappoint. 

Let me know if you want a review on any of these products. You know I'll have the nail polish swatched and reviewed for sure :). 
post signature
Email AshFollow on TwitterFollow on InstagramFollow on PinterestFollow on BloglovinFollow on YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I try to respond to all comments, but you can tweet me too for faster communication :). I love talking to you all!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
UA-40051127-1