24 September 2013

Drugstore Haul: Drugstore.com

Today was my first day back to work in the real world. It took me several months to land this job, and even then, it's only a part-time gig. However, the managers I work under are incredible, and it is very obvious that everyone enjoys working with the company. I see myself in a good place, at least for now. Curious at my new job? I'll just say that I work with cars. Ooooh :). 

My shopping experience.
You all know of my shopping disaster with Walmart.com, and if you don't, you can read about it here. I took my money elsewhere, and perused the offerings of Drugstore.com and Beauty.com. If you're not familiar with these shops, Drugstore.com is pretty much a virtual drugstore, and Beauty.com stocks higher end beauty brands. Both shops use the same shopping cart, so you can shop both drugstore and high end brands and only have to go through one check out process. 

Negatives.
The only down side of this, is the same issue I have with most US companies. They don't seem to realize that US territories are a part of the US, and that they can ship to me if they would only utilize their postal service. You know, the US Postal Service... really, it's getting old, you guys. Not you readers, lol. The companies!

Positives.
Other than stocking some of my favorite brands and products I've been wanting for a while now, I was able to route my order via a forwarding service. The price is reasonable if you buy a TON of stuff. Next time, I'll know to wait. Either way, I get my goodies, so I'm happy. 




More positives.
Every product was packaged and sealed. FINALLY! I was so ecstatic when I saw that there was plastic wrap around each lipstick, the Baby Lips was packaged as well, but I was too impatient to wait to use it, hehe. 

I'll be posting swatches and reviews of these products in upcoming posts, so stay tuned. 

What have you all been up to lately? Do you have any of these products? Your thoughts?


Like what you see? Follow me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I try to respond to all comments, but you can tweet me too for faster communication :). I love talking to you all!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
UA-40051127-1