19 September 2013

Lust List: Handbags

I have been wanting a new handbag lately, and since I only get one bag a year, I'm about due for another one. I'm very picky when it comes to bags. I don't like them to be too expensive, because I know that I'll treat it like any old bag, and most likely, the little one will be playing around with it. It might even get blessed with a bit of spit up every now and again. I also prefer them to be on the smaller side, because well, the bigger it is, the more stuff I can put inside. I'll end up lugging around my entire house.

Here are the top 3 handbags on my mind at the moment. You could say that I'm a satchel girl.


ASOS makes great handbags, and I'm pretty sure you can find one that you like. Their price range is also great ranging from $30 or so and upwards. I chose two ASOS satchels:

ASOS Color Block Mint 11" Satchel (Cambridge Satchel Company) for $194.07. It's mint, it's a satchel, it's a win-win. LOVE the look of this bag.

ASOS Satchel Bag with Scallop Bar Detail for $50.63. The scallop detail and gold touches of this bag are very girly and add such a nice flair. I especially like the burgundy shade. It's different, but a good different.

Lastly, the Zara Mini Office City Bag for $49.90 is the mini version of the infamous Zara Office City Bag. It's perfect for work, looks professional and very sleek. I chose a navy blue instead of black, because I'm adventurous. Heehee.

What do you think of my picks? What's are you lusting after lately? 

Like what you see? Follow me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I try to respond to all comments, but you can tweet me too for faster communication :). I love talking to you all!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
UA-40051127-1