18 August 2013

A Collective Haul | Kmart, Macy's, Ulta, and Gifts

It's been a while since my last collective haul, so it's about time for another one! My Walmart lippy haul was a total fail, so I was quite happy that this one is full of nice, new, unused goodies. Prices stated will be rounded up, since I am terrible with keeping track of receipts. And my major was in Finance and Economics...ha!

Let's start with the things I purchased from Kmart.


As you know, I like to DIY things, and that includes body scrubs. However, this Tree Hut Shea Sugar Body Scrub Amazon Pequi caught my eye, because it had pretty little blue beads throughout the scrub, and it smells really good. It was also the last one, so I had to grab it. Purchased this for $8.00. 


The Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipsticks were in stock the other day, so I picked out a couple of really pretty shades. I wanted to get a couple more, but I had to show some kind of restraint. I grabbed 550 Back to Fuchsia and 560 As You Want Victoria. Each lipstick was $8.50. 


Wet n Wild Wild Shine is becoming one of my favorite nail polish ranges. You just can't beat the price of $1.96 for a smooth formulation with lots of pretty shades to choose from (at least when they're in stock). I chose 446C Caribbean Frost, because when I saw it, I automatically thought of mermaids. The color is gorgeous. Again, the price is $1.96, but you're going to have to do some digging to find some shades!

Purchases from Macy's.


My first ever Origins purchases! I've been seeing these products pop up around blogs everywhere, so after doing some research, chose the Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask and the Drink Up Intensive Overnight Mask. Both were $24.00. I received some free samples of the A Perfect World Antioxidant Moisturizer with White Tea which costs $41.00 for 1.7 oz (I received a 1 oz sample!) and GinZing Refreshing Eye Cream which costs $30.00 for 0.5 oz (I received a 0.17 oz sample). I say they were pretty generous with the samples. Thanks, Macy's!


Also, I HAD to get one of the new Urban Decay Revolution Lipsticks. I picked the shade Turn On, because it looked like a really wearable pink, perfect for every day. I'm so excited to use this! Retails for $22.00. 

Ulta Purchases.


I'm so late to this ball game, but I ordered some of the Nivea Lip Butters in Vanilla & Macadamia Kiss, Raspberry Rose Kiss, and Caramel Cream Kiss. Each retails for $2.99. 


The Urban Decay Deluxe Eyeshadow Box Palette is one of my favorites. It has amazing colors both brights and neutrals. These were on offer for $10.00, so I picked up two. They'll be used for a little giveaway soon ;). 

Gifts from thebeautiverse.

She and I have been YT buddies since we started out earlier this year, and our friendship has become one of the best. Mind you, I've had crappy crap friends, but I know to better choose them this time around. Anyway, she said she wanted to send me something that she wasn't using in her HUGE makeup collection, and I picked out a mascara - the Lash Potion, because I really wanted to try it out. Little did I know....


Looks like more than a mascara to me. She's a sneaky one, lol! She sent me some of her drugstore favorites. What an angel - or she calls herself my Beauty Godmother. :)


I'm so excited about the Revlon Lash Potion mascara in Blackest Black. Even if I don't end up liking the formulation, the packaging is so pretty! Maybelline Great Lash Clear Mascara is  perfect for natural lashes or even to use on brows. I definitely needed a new brow gel. Score!


I ordered a Rimmel Stay Matte Powder in Transparent from Walmart, but that was used, so I returned it for a refund that they refused to give me AFTER I had returned it. She was sweet enough to send me one... what a sweetheart. She also sent me a Wet n Wild Blush in Mellow Wine which is a deep pink shade. So pretty. 


For some reason, no one will ship the Maybelline Color Tattoo range to where I live, because there's something about hazardous chemicals or whatever. Really? In this beauty product? Well, I am a really happy camper, because I finally have Bad to the Bronze! This shade is always out of stock at Kmart, so I could never get it. Now I have it, muahahaha! Also, I now have the prettiest pink eyeshadow ever - L'Oreal Infallible Eyeshadow in Strawberry Blonde. Look at it. It's gorgeous! 


Second to last, a Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Honey. I don't have a Revlon Balm Stain in my collection, because it's ridiculously priced here at around $11.00, I believe. No way am I paying that. But now I have one, and in a really pretty shade too! Then there's a Rimmel ScandalEyes Kohl Kajal Eye Liner in Nude. I've been needing a nude eye liner for ages, and have had my eyes set on this one, but it was always out of stock! Yay, I have one!

That's the end of my haul. Did you enjoy that? I sure enjoyed receiving all of my gifts from thebeautiverse. Thank you so much!!! 

Swatches and reviews will be coming up, but if you want me to review anything in particular, just let me know. Also, if you have any of these products, let me know how you like them! Do you have a haul/ recent purchase post? Links in the comments - I'd love to have a peak!

Like what you see? Follow me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I try to respond to all comments, but you can tweet me too for faster communication :). I love talking to you all!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
UA-40051127-1