19 February 2015

BOSCIA KONJAC CLEANSING SPONGE WITH COMPLEXION CLEARING CLAY | REVIEW

Boscia Konjac Cleansing Sponge with Complexion Clearing Clay. I remember hearing about Konjac sponges several months back, but I never really thought to get one. However, I saw it at Sephora for $15 near the Danger Zone (checkout aisle). There were a few different types of sponges, but I chose the green one, which has Complexion Clearing Clay to help get rid of those darn breakouts that I kept having for some unknown reason. 

Essentially, the Boscia Konjac Sponge is a light and gentle sponge that aids in exfoliation while infusing your face with a healing green clay. To use it, you hold it under running warm water until it becomes soft, squishy, and a bit slimy - I assume it's the green clay. You can either apply cleanser to your face or to the sponge, and then massage your face to gently exfoliate. It helps to slough off slightly dry patches, but it won't work on really rough spots like the Clarisonic or other rotating brush type mechanical thingymabobs (oh yes, I got technical, lol). If you're looking for a very gentle exfoliator, you might like this. It feels something like a porous marshmallow. Imagine that. To dry, just hang it by the string included, and let the air do its magic.

BOSCIA KONJAC CLEANSING SPONGE WITH COMPLEXION CLEARING CLAY

Have you tried any of the cleansing sponges that have popped up recently? Any favorites?


Connect with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I try to respond to all comments, but you can tweet me too for faster communication :). I love talking to you all!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
UA-40051127-1