10 December 2014

MAKEUP REVOLUTION #LIPHUG LIPSTICK SWATCHES & REVIEW

Makeup Revolution #LIPHUG Lipsticks. I've received quite a few requests for swatches on these new lipsticks by Makeup Revolution, and while it has taken me a while, I finally made time to film a swatch video for you guys along with arm swatches too. 

#LIPHUG Lipsticks ($3.95) are a new line of lipsticks from Makeup Revolution, a UK based cosmetic company. They are essentially a drugstore brand with affordable prices, even by US standards. The formulations of the lipsticks I've purchased (20+) are outstanding. The formula is creamy and applies smoothly, feeling almost like a lip balm with the pigmentation of a lipstick. If you're looking for amazing quality, budget-friendly makeup, check these guys out. I'll bet you can't buy just one (creepy smile in photo below). 
MAKEUP REVOLUTION #LIPHUG LIPSTICK SWATCHES & REVIEW

MAKEUP REVOLUTION #LIPHUG LIPSTICKS
Want to Leave - Coral pink
She's Up All Night - Soft fuchsia pink
End With Beginnings - Fuchsia pink
I Am Ready - Brown toned red
Keeps the Planet Spinning - Reddish brown plum
Saviour Will Come - Reddish brown plum, with more red
To Get Lucky - Reddish brown plum
Still Missing My Baby - Deep reddish plum
Who We Are - Orange and pink toned red (depends on skin undertone - orange on me)

Have you tried any Makeup Revolution products lately? What's your favorite drugstore lipstick?

Connect with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I try to respond to all comments, but you can tweet me too for faster communication :). I love talking to you all!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
UA-40051127-1