28 August 2014

GLAMGLOW YOUTHMUD REVIEW

GLAMGLOW YOUTHMUD. I've been hit by the GLAMGLOW fever, thanks to Ipsy's kind introduction to the brand this month. If you haven't joined Ipsy yet, consider it, if only for the fact that you get crazy cool discounts on products like GLAMGLOW. I may not have liked the bags recently, but the discount we got was pretty darn good. Anyway, you're here for the GLAMGLOW YOUTHMUD. Forgive the all caps spelling - I honestly do not know which is the proper way to write it out, so we're going all caps all the way. 

GLAMGLOW YOUTHMUD TINGLEXFOLIATE TREATMENT
In my August 2014 Ipsy Glam Bag, I was one of the lucky ones to get the GLAMGLOW YOUTHMUD sample (0.5 oz). Others received this months ago, and I was really happy that this time around, I got one! The tube is pretty small, but it is a generous size with a value of around $24, considering a full jar is 1.7 oz for $69. Ipsy only costs $10 a month, so I would say I got my money's worth two times over. 
Trying to get it out of the tube was quite the challenge. The mud hardened around the opening of the tube so I had to squeeze with all my might (no joke) to try to get it out... of course the stuff exploded all over my hand and my wall. I probably applied half the tube to my face for fear of wasting. Oh well, that is my life, haha!

The consistency of the YOUTHMUD is creamy and chunky with bits of tea leaves and very small grains throughout. Application is rather simple - apply it to your face, let it dry, and then remove using water and circular motions to exfoliate. At first, the mask feels very tingly as it is stimulating the blood circulation in your face. For some, this could be rather uncomfortable, but it didn't bother me much. As it dries, the tingling goes away, and then you look like this... 
The instructions say to leave the mask on for 10 minutes, but I live in a very humid climate, so the mask took about half an hour to dry. Afterwards, my face felt very soft and smooth with a visible glow and less visible pores. 
Was it worth $69, you ask? It depends. I'm sure there are other masks out there that can do the same for much less, however, I have yet to find it, so I would say this is where my money's going to be going. But fear not, my friends! GLAMGLOW offers the YOUTHMUD in a Little Sexy size for $24. You get 0.5 oz, just like this tube that I got, so you can try it out without committing to the full price. 

So what do you think? Have you tried any GLAMGLOW masks? I'm giving away a GLAMGLOW SUPERMUD here, if you're interested. :)

Connect with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I try to respond to all comments, but you can tweet me too for faster communication :). I love talking to you all!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
UA-40051127-1