22 August 2014

AUGUST 2014 IPSY GLAM BAG

August 2014 Ipsy Glam Bag. This month's bag wasn't so great. Let me just say that now. I did receive a couple of things that I'm excited to try, but the rest were just... meh. The bag is really cute though. I like the creamy orange polka dots. Very summery. 

AUGUST 2014 IPSY GLAM BAG
This month I received deluxe samples of the GLAMGLOW Youthmud and the Urban Decay Perversion Mascara. The other products were just not up my street, if you know what I mean. However, I am excited to review those two products soon, so stay tuned! 

What did you get in your Ipsy bag this month? Has Ipsy been impressing you lately? 

Connect with me!

Have you seen my latest video?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I try to respond to all comments, but you can tweet me too for faster communication :). I love talking to you all!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
UA-40051127-1