23 August 2014

TARTE COSMETICS HAUL | FRIENDS & FAMILY SALE

Tarte Cosmetics Haul. A few weeks ago, Tarte had their Friends & Family sale where everything was 30% off. Naturally, I attacked the SALE/CLEARANCE section, because it just made sense to me. Discount on discounted products? Yes, please! I got quite a few things - well, I got a few things in different shades of each, haha! I picked up a few things for presents, so I won't show those up close. As always, if you'd like me to review anything in particular, just let me know, and I'll get that out for you. :)

TARTE COSMETICS
  • Skinny SmolderEYES Amazonian Clay Waterproof Eyeliners in Onyx (Black), Plum Tanzanite (Purple), and Bronze Agate (Bronze)
  • Best in Faux Lash Extending Fibers, includes deluxe size Lights, Camera, Lashes 4-in-1 Mascara
  • Amazonian Clay 12-hour Blush in Adored
  • Aqualillies for Tarte Limited Edition Glamazon 12-hour Lipstick in Timeless (Coral)
  • Glamazon Pure Performance 12-hour Lipstick in Playful (Plum/Purple) and Fierce (Orange Red)
Did you take advantage of the Tarte Friends & Family Sale? What have you been lusting after lately? 

Connect with me!

Have you seen my latest video?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I try to respond to all comments, but you can tweet me too for faster communication :). I love talking to you all!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
UA-40051127-1