29 July 2014

ZOEVA ROSE GOLDEN LUXURY BRUSH SET

ZOEVA Rose Golden Luxury Set. I'll be the first to admit that along with my lipstick and eyeshadow palette addiction, I also have a makeup brush addiction. There's just something about soft and silky bristles that just glide across your face, while the craftsmanship of the hardware is something to be admired. ZOEVA is a brand that I've come across through blogs and Youtube videos recently, and while I know to keep a wary eye out for blatant product promotions, I figured this brush set was too pretty to ignore. The pretty lady that enabled this purchase was none other than Kristina, from Pretty Shiny Sparkly. Thanks, Kristina!

ZOEVA ROSE GOLDEN LUXURY SET
The brush case is a stunningly rich chocolate brown faux leather pouch with rose gold hardware and embossed zipper pull. It feels sturdy in the hands and is even large enough to use as a clutch or makeup bag. This set also comes with a larger satin bag as well. I'm not quite sure what the purpose of this bag is, but I'm sure I can find use for it. 
The Rose Golden Luxury Set includes 8 beautiful brushes:
  • 102 Silk Finish
  • 106 Powder
  • 110 Face Shape
  • 127 Luxe Sheer Cheek
  • 142 Concealer Buffer
  • 227 Luxe Soft Definer
  • 231 Petite Crease
  • 317 Wing Liner
Every ZOEVA brush is crafted with a sturdy wooden handle and ferrule with the brand, brush numbers, and names embossed onto them. On the other side of the handle, the phrase Color. Love. Makeup. is also embossed. The bristles are so soft and don't feel scratchy during application, and so far I haven't experienced any shedding, even after washing. 

The Rose Golden Luxury Set ($68) is designed to look and feel luxurious, and the rose gold accents and warm chocolate brown handles look absolutely stunning on the dressing table. This set is my absolute favorite right now. I just can't get enough of its beauty. I also ordered a few brushes from the main line, and their quality is just as great, so I'm probably going to order a few (or several) more. 

Have you tried ZOEVA brushes? What is your favorite makeup brush brand at the moment?

Connect with me!

Meet Alan & Courtney from Southern Life NOLA!
A beautiful couple full of life and happiness, working together to create a sustainable and prosperous life all while helping others each step of the way. After battling thyroid cancer, Courtney turned to NeriumAD which helped lighten and reverse the scarring from surgery, and the results were amazing enough to prompt Alan and Courtney to join the Nerium team. Want to know more about this power couple? Check out their blog here, and their NeriumAD site here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I try to respond to all comments, but you can tweet me too for faster communication :). I love talking to you all!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
UA-40051127-1