16 July 2014

SUMMER 5 | MAKEUP EDITION

Summer 5, the Makeup Edition. I'm starting a new series that isn't very long, so I won't have trouble staying committed to it. I get so busy and sidetracked that I tend to forget what I'm doing and what I've done on my blog and channel, so I'm starting with something easy and fun. 

The Summer 5 is a series where I'll share my top 5 product picks for summer time, trying my best to share both high end and drugstore products to satisfy all budget cravings. The first edition is focused on Makeup products! 



What are some of your top makeup picks for summer time?

Connect with me!


Meet Alan & Courtney from Southern Life NOLA!
A beautiful couple full of life and happiness, working together to create a sustainable and prosperous life all while helping others each step of the way. After battling thyroid cancer, Courtney turned to NeriumAD which helped lighten and reverse the scarring from surgery, and the results were amazing enough to prompt Alan and Courtney to join the Nerium team. Want to know more about this power couple? Check out their blog here, and their NeriumAD site here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I try to respond to all comments, but you can tweet me too for faster communication :). I love talking to you all!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
UA-40051127-1