18 July 2014

COLLECTIVE HAUL | BEAUTY SHOPPING

Collective Haul. For my birthday, I did quite a bit of shopping, mostly makeup products, and while I'm not going to do intensive reviews in this post, I'll be sharing them in the coming weeks as I try everything out. It's going to be a fun few weeks!

Mini Lorac Behind the Scenes Eye Primer (came with the Lorac Pro Palettes)
Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge
Revlon Precision Clear Lash Adhesive
Koko Lashes in 201, 110, Soho, and 101
MAC Amplified Creme Lipsticks in Pure Heroine and Chatterbox
Hourglass Ambient Lighting Palette, Powder in Diffused Light, and Blush in Radiant Magenta and Luminous Flush
Lorac Pro Palettes 1 and 2

What have you been shopping for lately? Let me know if you want me to review anything in particular. :)

Connect with me!

Meet Alan & Courtney from Southern Life NOLA!
A beautiful couple full of life and happiness, working together to create a sustainable and prosperous life all while helping others each step of the way. After battling thyroid cancer, Courtney turned to NeriumAD which helped lighten and reverse the scarring from surgery, and the results were amazing enough to prompt Alan and Courtney to join the Nerium team. Want to know more about this power couple? Check out their blog here, and their NeriumAD site here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I try to respond to all comments, but you can tweet me too for faster communication :). I love talking to you all!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
UA-40051127-1