03 July 2014

EMMA STONE RED CARPET INSPIRED LOOK

Emma Stone Red Carpet Inspired Look. When Emily from Bows and Nails asked me to do a collab, I was excited! This is what blogging is about - working with other people, doing the things you love. We decided on recreating one of the ever so amazing Emma Stone's red carpet looks, and we chose this really gorgeous vampy yet still wearable look. This was my interpretation.

I went with matte flawless base, concealing any dark spots and blemishes, and then I dusted a light pink blush over my cheekbones topped off with a hint of highlight. For the eyes, I blended a soft peach through the crease and a soft gray over the main part of the eyelid. To add some sparkle, I spritzed some Fix+ on a brush and applied a shimmery peachy gold over the main lid space. Taking a black eyeliner, I lined the top lash line and blended it out for a soft, hazy effect. Then I topped off the look with two generous coats of waterproof mascara and a deep vampy red lipstick. 


How do you like my recreation? Would you wear this? 


Connect with me!

Meet Alan & Courtney from Southern Life NOLA!
A beautiful couple full of life and happiness, working together to create a sustainable and prosperous life all while helping others each step of the way. After battling thyroid cancer, Courtney turned to NeriumAD which helped lighten and reverse the scarring from surgery, and the results were amazing enough to prompt Alan and Courtney to join the Nerium team. Want to know more about this power couple? Check out their blog here, and their NeriumAD site here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I try to respond to all comments, but you can tweet me too for faster communication :). I love talking to you all!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
UA-40051127-1