06 June 2014

MAYBELLINE DREAM WONDER POWDER CLASSIC IVORY

Maybelline Dream Wonder Powder Classic Ivory. It's summer time, and the rising temperatures are urging me towards more lightweight, powder-based products rather than heavy liquids and creams. At 96F with 80% humidity every day, it's a miracle I can stand to wear makeup at all. But I do, because I really like it, as long as it's not melting off my face as soon as I step outside...or while I'm applying it, which happens all the time. 

I saw the new Maybelline Dream Wonder Powders in Kmart a few weeks ago, and I heard so many good things about it, so I plopped it into my basket. I've been using this powder almost every day since I got it, and I really like it! The packaging is normal drugstore packaging made of plastic, with a mirror and sponge hiding in the bottom compartment. 

The powder is very finely milled, with very little product kicking up during application. Coverage is light, but it blurs my imperfections and kind of airbrushes my face for that "photoshop" finish. I like to wear this on its own and with concealer to cover up dark spots and blemishes. It feels weightless on the skin, and in this heat, that is really important to me. Lasting several hours before a touch up is needed, I like to use this for easy days and work days when I can't be bothered (which is almost every day, ha!). 

What makeup I'm wearing:
Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer in Very Fair
Maybelline Dream Wonder Powder in Classic Ivory
Clinique Cheek Pop Blush Pop in Peach Pop, review here
MAC Lipstick in Rebel (Satin), review coming soon

Have you tried out these new powders yet? What kind of makeup do you like to wear for really hot days?

Connect with me!

Meet Julie, The Salt Life Wife
One of the sweetest women I have ever had the pleasure of knowing through blogging, Julie is on a journey, battling infertility. Beauty blogging and vlogging her life helps keep her positive, and that's one of the most inspirational things, her positivity. You just can't help but love her! She's started over from scratch, so head on over to her blog and her channel to show her some #bbloggers love! <3


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I try to respond to all comments, but you can tweet me too for faster communication :). I love talking to you all!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
UA-40051127-1