30 May 2014

SINFUL COLORS PROFESSIONAL NAIL POLISH IN CINDERELLA

Sinful Colors Professional Nail Polish in Cinderella. Along with my growing lipstick addiction, my nail polish addiction is following closely behind. Every time I go to the drugstore, I have to see if there's a pretty new shade from Sinful Colors Professional to add to my collection. Sinful Colors has been my nail polish of choice lately, because the price really can't be beat. $2.50 per bottle! That's pretty darn good. I think it's around $1.99 in US drugstores as well. 

CINDERELLA
When I look at this beautiful shade, i think of Cinderella's gorgeous blue gown with sparkles all around. Staring at this bottle, you can see the soft pale blue with flakie like shimmers reflecting pink, orange, and yellow tones throughout. 

The formulation is smooth yet sheer, taking 3-4 coats for a completely opaque finish. Pictured is 2 coats, since I almost never do more than 2 coats. I'm satisfied. It's still a really gorgeous blue. Here's a closer shot.

I don't know if you can see the sparkles, but it really is one of the prettiest nail polishes I've seen. It's really subtle, and I love that. 

Do you have Cinderella? What do you think? What nail polish are you currently wearing? 

Connect with me!

Meet Laura, the beautiful girl from Demand Beauty. While focusing on her education, Laura turns to her blog for a nice distraction from the world of A-levels. Head on over to say hi! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I try to respond to all comments, but you can tweet me too for faster communication :). I love talking to you all!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
UA-40051127-1