28 March 2014

SPRING MAKEUP LOOK | WEARING BRIGHTS

Spring is in the air, the flowers are blooming, and the brights are coming out to play! I wanted to use some of the brighter shadows that I had to create a bright, fun, pretty, spring makeup look that is still wearable for... whenever you feel like it. I do have even brighter, neon shadows that I want to have a play with, but I'll keep it subtle for now. 

For this look, I'm using Sleek's iDivine Eyeshadow palette in iCandy, Urban Decay Naked 3, and a beautiful lipstick, Sleek True Colour Lipstick in Loved Up. You know how I love bold lippies!

What is your favorite color to wear in the spring time? 

SPRING MAKEUP | PURPLE, TEAL, AND PINK

Connect with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I try to respond to all comments, but you can tweet me too for faster communication :). I love talking to you all!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
UA-40051127-1