27 March 2014

FEBRUARY AND MARCH 2014 IPSY GLAM BAGS

February & March 2014 Ipsy Glam Bags. I haven't been posting up my Ipsy Glam Bags lately, and I remember that you guys seem to enjoy seeing what I get each month from the Ipsy subscription service, so here are the past two months bags for your viewing pleasure.

FEBRUARY 2014 IPSY GLAM BAG
The February 2014 Glam Bag theme was The Look of Love, of course, in honor of Valentine's Day. The bag is a pretty pastel pink with a white zipper and red kisses lining the inside.

Products:
IPKN BB Cream
City Color Be Matte Blush in Fresh Melon
Eyetini Shadow Tint in Ambrosia
Pop Beauty Plump Pout in Peony Petal
Zoya Nail Lacquer in Pink Dot

MARCH 2014 IPSY GLAM BAG
March's 2014 Glam Bag was designed by Klari Reis, an artist selected by Ipsy to design this graphic, San-Francisco inspired bag. 

Products:
NYX Love in Rio Palette in Bikini Bottom
Chella Eyeliner Pen in Indigo Blue
pixi Flawless Beauty Primer
Bare Minerals Marvelous Moxie Lipstick in Get Ready

Lately, I haven't been too impressed with Ipsy's picks for me. The products I usually look forward to getting - well, I don't get them, and that's disappointing. This is not to say that I don't like the products I do get, though. I've re-taken the quiz several times, and I think this is as good as it gets for me. Hopefully, next month is something exciting! 

What do you think of these months' products? Do you think they're worth $10 or more? 

Connect with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I try to respond to all comments, but you can tweet me too for faster communication :). I love talking to you all!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
UA-40051127-1