18 March 2014

MICHAEL KORS SEXY LIP LACQUER IN BOMBSHELL

Michael Kors Sexy Lip Lacquer in Bombshell. I feel like the only colors that attract me lately are bright pinks and reds. I went on a little stress-induced haul a couple of weeks ago, and picked up another bright yet beautiful lipstick. This time, from Michael Kors.

The beautiful, sleek gold packaging caught my eye, and it's definitely something that stands out in my collection. It's sturdy and requires some pull to get the cap off - perfect if you don't like your lipsticks losing their caps in your handbag. The bullet is bright pink with micro shimmers throughout. The shimmer doesn't translate on the swatch or on the lips, leaving a nice glossy finish. 

Straight to the point, the formulation is beautiful as well. Creamy, smooth, and glides on like butter, formulated with Shea Butter and Vitamin E to nourish the lips. Lasting power is decent, but that is probably due to the glossy nature of the lacquer, but with the proper setting techniques, this can be made to last several hours. 
Bombshell is a bright fuchsia that goes on sheer but can be built up to an intense statement. I have yet to try this with lip liner underneath, because I enjoy the smoothness of the formula. I really don't want to ruin it. 

Please excuse my appearance, as I was testing out some other products that didn't hold up. 

Michael Kors cosmetics can be purchased at Macy's and other department stores. Michael Kors Sexy Lip Lacquer in Bombshell retails for $24. 

Connect with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I try to respond to all comments, but you can tweet me too for faster communication :). I love talking to you all!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
UA-40051127-1