16 March 2014

BE BRAVE | COLOR ME A WARRIOR QUEEN TEE

Be Brave. The theme of the past year was all about being brave, standing up for what you believe in, and making your voice heard. Carrying on to 2014, many of us made resolutions to do just that. Whether it be standing up to another person or taking control and responsibility of our own thoughts and actions, we all want to be brave. And we don't have to be alone. 

Paulina and Raewyn are two amazing women who have come together from opposite sides of the United States to bring positivity and light to all of us who need it. They've set up shop for inspirational pieces, and I really wanted one of their tees - I'm all about t-shirts and comfort! 

I chose the #Be Brave gray tee, and I love it. It's a simple saying, with the ever present #hashtag, but it packs a big punch. Be Brave. No matter how hard it is, it's always worth it to stand up for yourself and what you think is important. We're all different, and that is a beautiful thing. 

Shirt: Color Me a Warrior Queen, Shorts: Calvin Klein, Socks: Macy's, Jewelry: Ash B
Connect with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I try to respond to all comments, but you can tweet me too for faster communication :). I love talking to you all!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
UA-40051127-1