13 November 2013

China Glaze Nail Polish in Awakening

China Glaze is quickly becoming one of my favorite nail polish brands, and I only have two polishes from them. My collection is seriously craving more of these gems. This week's NOTW post features the gorgeous China Glaze Nail Lacquer in Awakening
I am a sucker for red shades, and this was no exception. I saw a swatch of it on Cherry Culture during the 40% off sale, and had to get it. Less than $2.50 for an excellent formula - yes, please!
Awakening is a beautiful metallic burgundy with gold layered into it. The formulation is on point - no streaking, smooth application, wear time is 4 days and still counting with no chipping (topped of with Seche Vite Top Coat, of course). It pretty much looks like a sunset in a bottle. 

Do you have this shade? What do you think? 

Like what you see? Follow me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I try to respond to all comments, but you can tweet me too for faster communication :). I love talking to you all!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
UA-40051127-1