26 October 2013

Zoya Nail Polish in Neve

It's Friday, Friday, dunadundun on Friday, Friday!!! I don't know the words to that song, and even though it's quite terrible, I can't help but sing it on Fridays. I wasn't sure what to blog about today, but then I remembered that I didn't share my latest mani with you lovelies!

I received Zoya Neve in my October Ipsy Glam Bag, along with some other products. If you'd like to see that post, you can do so here.

Zoya is a brand that I've never tried before. I've heard good things about them, but we don't carry that brand on island, at least not that I know of. Also, nail polish shipping is heavily regulated so...it sucks. Haha. Anyway, Zoya is said to make the world's longest wearing natural nail polish and nail care treatments. Their products are also free of nasties.

Neve is a beautiful sapphire blue jewel tone. It shimmers in the light, and is honestly one of the most gorgeous nail polishes that I own. However, I am pretty partial to blues and jewel tones anyway. I've received several compliments on this nail polish as well. 

The formulation is smooth and easy to apply. To achieve full opacity, I applied two coats and topped it off with Seche Vite Top Coat. The lasting power was around four days before it started chipping. 

At $8.00 per bottle, I'd say Essie has a strong competitor. You can purchase Zoya Nail Polishes at Zoya's website. Unfortunately, I can't find any other known retailers that carry Zoya. Maybe you could share in the comments if you know where to find these gems! :)


Do you have a shade like this in your collection? What are your thoughts? 


Like what you see? Follow me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I try to respond to all comments, but you can tweet me too for faster communication :). I love talking to you all!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
UA-40051127-1