18 October 2013

Ipsy Glam Bag | October 2013

It's Ipsy time again! I can't say I was too excited about the October Ipsy Glam Bag, because I honestly don't think you can beat Urban Decay deluxe samples... BUT it's not too bad of a bag, so I'll share it with you all, and you lovelies seem to like these posts. I thank you kindly for reading them :).

October 2013 Ipsy Glam Bag

This month's theme was "The Art of Beauty", and the makeup bag containing the products has "Love of beauty is taste. The creation of beauty is art" printed on the front. The bag itself is quite simple - all white with fuchsia print and zipper.


Ipsy subscriber brands and perks for this month are listed on the back as always. 


In the bag, I received:
A packet of 10 LA Fresh Eco Beauty Oil-Free Face Cleanser Wipes, $9.99 for 30 wipes. (Cost for sample: $3.33)
A Coastal Scents Classic Shadow Medium Synthetic Brush, $2.49 full size. (Received full size)


Travel size Big Sexy Hair Blow Dry Volumizing Gel, $5.00. (Received full travel size)
Bella Terra Mineral Cosmetics Mineral Shimmer in Emotion, a shimmery purple, $14.99 for 2.5g. (Received 2.0g, $11.99)
Zoya Nail Polish in Neve, a sapphire blue metallic, $8.00 full size. (Received full size)


Total cost of products: $30.81
Cost of Ipsy Glam Bag: $10.00
Savings: $20.81

Personally, the only things I like in the bag are the shadow brush and the nail polish, because you can never have too many brushes or nail polish, right? Plus, the Neve is such a gorgeous shade! The others I have no use for. I don't use makeup wipes, I don't blow dry my hair nor do I own a blow dryer, and the mineral shimmer may have carmine in it... if you don't know what carmine is, go here. *shivers* Some people don't mind carmine in their cosmetics or their food, but I would prefer mine to be without it.

Ipsy... not too happy this month again, but I guess it's ok since the products I DO like account for the cost of the bag. Phew!

What do you all think of this month's Ipsy bag? I always love your responses. :)

Like what you see? Follow me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I try to respond to all comments, but you can tweet me too for faster communication :). I love talking to you all!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
UA-40051127-1