09 October 2013

COVERGIRL Outlast Stay Brilliant Nail Gloss in Timeless Rubies

Yes, I know I'm skipping another October Challenge day. My hand bag is boring, so I'll keep that to myself. I'd rather show you something pretty instead!

COVERGIRL products were on sale at 30% off several weeks ago, and I thought it was the perfect time to buy something closely resembling autumn, or as close as I could get. I decided that a nail polish would be perfect! With my hubby and baby in tow, we set out to find a pretty, deep red polish, and our  eyes happened upon this little beauty.

Timeless Rubies

Summary of my thoughts on COVERGIRL Timeless Rubies.
First of all, I love the name. Rubies are my gemstone, so of course, this was made for me. The color is really pretty, as I like a bit of shimmer in deeper polish shades. The formula, however, was a bit too thick and gloopy. Normally, I love the CG nail gloss formula, but this one was a little off. The price was great at $4.99 less 30% which comes down to $3.49. Yes, please. I should've purchased more shades, but we were in a hurry, and I was quite satisfied with this one. 

What's on your nails right now? Do you like this shade? 

Like what you see? Follow me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I try to respond to all comments, but you can tweet me too for faster communication :). I love talking to you all!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
UA-40051127-1