18 September 2013

DIY "Chan Luu" Style Wrap Bracelet

Happy Wednesday, everyone! The weekend is almost here once again. I made a bracelet earlier this week and thought that I'd share it with you all via a video tutorial. I thought of making a pictorial instead, but the process is a bit too complicated for that, so I made a video instead. 

The style of the bracelet is similar to the Chan Luu Wrapped Bracelets. This particular one retails for $195. So you can kind of see why I wanted to make my own. :)





Want to learn/see how I made it? Watch my video :).


If you're feeling nice, please like my video and subscribe to my channel. Don't forget to say hi!

What do you think of my version of the bracelet? Do you like this style? 

Like what you see? Follow me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I try to respond to all comments, but you can tweet me too for faster communication :). I love talking to you all!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
UA-40051127-1