21 August 2013

August 2013 Ipsy Glam Bag

I don't always write up a post about my Ipsy monthly Glam Bag, but this month, one of the items were just so amazing, I couldn't wait to see if I was getting it in my bag. To be honest, I would've been really upset if I didn't get it, so good thing I did. :)



August 2013's Ipsy Glam Bag is a pretty purple pouch with a gold emblem pattern throughout. The theme is Glamour Academy, even though it reminded me of Harry Potter, lol. I think the bag is really cute. It's sturdy, and perfect to throw in my handbag.


Here's the pattern up close and personal.


Ipsy sent out some amazing products this month. I must say, I am happy I am on this wagon. 

Products included in my August 2013 Ipsy Glam Bag:

Urban Decay Revolution Lipstick in Anarchy 1g 7.86
Retails for $22.00 2.8g

Chella Dazzling Dark Brown Eyebrow Color 0.09g. 18.00
Retails for $18.00 0.09g.

Pixi Lash Booster Mascara in Blackest Black 0.105 oz. 7.14
Retails for $17.00 0.25oz.

MICA Beauty Cosmetics Shimmer Powder in 17 Bronze 2.5g. $14.95
Retails for $14.95 2.5g.

Michael Todd True Organics Jojoba Charcoal Facial Scrub 1 oz. 5.29
Retails for $18.00 3.4 oz. 

Total Cost: $53.24
Ipsy Bag Cost: $10.00, free shipping
Total Savings: $43.24

I've been loving each Ipsy bag, and I've received three (3) so far. August is my favorite bag, so I hope that each month, Ipsy continues to provide great products. There are a couple things that I didn't really want, but that's alright - I'll take it, since it's almost free. 

Do you subscribe to Ipsy? What was in your bag this month that you love? If not, what subscription boxes do you subscribe to or want to subscribe to? 


Like what you see? Follow me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I try to respond to all comments, but you can tweet me too for faster communication :). I love talking to you all!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
UA-40051127-1