26 June 2013

Victoria's Secret Makeup Look - Beachy Chic

Summer is blazing on this side of the world, and I'm here with another video for you guys! I saw this Victoria's Secret makeup look, and I wanted to try to recreate it with my own little twist.
The look is inspired by smoldering, chic, sexy makeup that is both beach appropriate and perfect for a night out on the town. I don't go to either, but I do love this look! What I love most, is that I didn't use foundation. For summertime, that is ideal!


Some photos up close and personal! My hair is rebellious, so please excuse it. I've given up taming it and just let it run free.



What do you think of this look? What are your favorite looks for summer?

Like what you see? Follow me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I try to respond to all comments, but you can tweet me too for faster communication :). I love talking to you all!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
UA-40051127-1