12 April 2015

URBAN DECAY REVOLUTION LIPSTICK SWATCHES

Urban Decay Revolution Lipstick. Urban Decay has been one of my favorite brands for over a decade. No joke, no lie. Their eyeshadows are pigmented and smooth, and their lipsticks are just as amazing. You all know I love my minis and lipstick, and I had a few mini UD Revolution Lipsticks to swatch, so here you go. Let me know which ones you like and if you have any recommendations!
FORMULA
Smooth and creamy, easy to apply. The Urban Decay Revolution Lipsticks come in a wide range of gorgeous shades, from nudes to deep reds and plums. The gunmetal gray case with metallic purple interiors is quite hefty, demonstrating excellent quality. I'm completely in love with this range, and I want them all.

Connect with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I try to respond to all comments, but you can tweet me too for faster communication :). I love talking to you all!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
UA-40051127-1