12 November 2014

TARTE GLAMAZON PURE PERFORMANCE 12 HOUR LIPSTICK IN PLAYFUL

Tarte Glamazon Lipstick in Playful. I don't hear much about the Tarte lipsticks, and I'm not sure why. I've come across these beauties by taking advantage of crazy sales, and I am definitely pleased. I can't seem to find these gems anywhere online anymore, so they may have sadly been discontinued. You might be able to find them on the stands, slowly fading away. However, I know that the Tarte Butter Lipsticks are just as creamy and silky on the lips as these are, so have a look at those as well. 

Encased in a tall bamboo-inspired tube, the Glamazon lipsticks are quite easy to carry around as they are ridiculously light (lighter than your average lipstick tube) and slim. The formula is silky smooth and isn't drying at all. Wear time is average at 3-5 hours.  

TARTE GLAMAZON PURE PERFORMANCE 12 HOUR LIPSTICK PLAYFUL

Have you looked into any Tarte lipsticks? I recommend raiding the sales and gift sets. There are some excellent deals to be had! 


Connect with me!

Some Fall Favorites!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I try to respond to all comments, but you can tweet me too for faster communication :). I love talking to you all!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
UA-40051127-1